Unafraid To Take On The Most Catastrophic Injury Cases
Catastrophic injury litigation often requires professional and financial resources that many personal injury law firms simply can’t commit to the case. At the Bremseth Law Firm, in Minnetonka, Minnesota, we have earned our reputation for excellence by focusing on these complex cases.
More Than Just Accident Claims — We Are A Team Of National Trial Lawyers
Our team of trial lawyers goes into catastrophic accident injury cases with one goal in mind: obtaining maximum compensation so that clients can live their lives and pay their bills. We work consciously to obtain higher damages than other lawyers could obtain. We have succeeded for hundreds of other clients. We will do our utmost to succeed for you, too.
“For every catastrophic personal injury case — for every client — we put our powers of investigation, skilled analysis, case-building and persuasion up against the highly skilled lawyers representing insurance carriers.” Attorney Fred Bremseth
Nationwide Reputation For Excellence
We handle catastrophic injury cases in many kinds of accident situations:
- Automobile and other motor vehicle accidents
- Accidents involving trains and public transportation
- Railroad worker job injuries, FELA claims
- Injuries and wrongful death due to medical negligence
- Nursing home abuse, hospital negligence
- Injuries caused by defective and dangerous industrial and consumer products
- Construction site accidents
- Accidents resulting from property owner negligence, premises liability
- Oil field and industrial accidents
Not Just Some Experience — Decades Of Experience
We have successfully represented clients in life-changing injury cases such as:
- Spinal injuries, paraplegia
- Amputation, loss of limbs
- Compound fractures, crush injuries
- Loss of eyesight, blindness
- Scarring and disfigurement due to burns and explosions
- Birth injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
Understanding How Insurance Company Lawyers Think
Many people imagine that personal injury law is a matter of lawyers from both sides meeting in the middle, arriving at a number acceptable to both. It is not like that.
The objective of insurance companies is to pay you the absolute minimum in damages. Your devastated life (or your death) is not their chief concern. Saving money is their only consideration.
Insurance companies are saying, in effect, “To win compensation, you must take on our lawyers. You must put your lawyer’s legal abilities up against ours.”
That approach saves insurance companies millions in payouts every year — money that should be rightfully paid to injured victims of negligence. It works until they face lawyers with the knowledge, the experience and the determination to engage insurance defense attorneys and win.
Call Us To Put Our Attorneys On Your Side Right Away
For a free evaluation of your case’s prospects, call Bremseth Law Firm or contact us by email. We represent clients in catastrophic injury and wrongful death matters on a contingency fee basis.You pay no attorneys’ fees if we do not help you recover compensation in a settlement or trial.
Catastrophic Personal Injuries
- FELA Cases
- Railroad Injuries
- Catastrophic Personal Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Oil Field Injuries
Of Experience Gets Superior Results
Maximum Compensation For Your Injury